Last Updated: Fri 17 Nov 2023
1. Collection of Your Information
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect via the app includes:
- Personal Data: Personally identifiable information, such as your name, email address, and demographic information, that you voluntarily give to us when choosing to participate in various activities related to the app.
- Derivative Data: Personally identifiable information, such as your name, email address, and demographic information, that you voluntarily give to us when choosing to participate in various activities related to the app.
- Financial Data: Financial information, such as data related to your payment method (e.g., valid credit card number, card brand, expiration date), that we may collect when you purchase, order, return, exchange, or request information about our services.
2. Use of Your Information
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the app to:
- Create and manage your account.
- Email you regarding your account or order.
- Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions.
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the app.
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the app.
3. Disclosure of Your Information
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
- By Law or to Protect Rights: If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
4. Security of Your Information
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse.
5. Options Regarding Your Information
You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by:
- Contacting us using the contact information provided.
- Logging into your account settings and updating your account.
6. Contact Us